Golden Hind 31 , For Sale

On this page members can advertise any boating gear or boats.

Moderators: Eventide Owners Group, Piskie, chris s

Mallibee

Golden Hind 31 , For Sale

Postby Mallibee » Sun December 9th, 2018, 10:22 pm

31 ft Golden Hind , Built by Terry Erskine in 1978 sadly for sale due to my poor health. The boat is in good usable condition , bilge keels , bottom has been underwater undercoated ready for the new anti foul next spring . She has a very nice working Bukh 20 HP engine . Furling head sail system and there is a full set of about seven sails all in sail bags plus an extra almost new Main and furling head sail . She is five berth, with a sea toilet , the interior is in reasonable condition and there is a paraffin cooker with stainless steel tank. All the seating , mattresses cushions,curtains etc are in good condition and have been removed , as have the sails and dry stored at home during the winter . During this summer the bilges have been cleaned and painted , and new automatic electric and hand pumps and filters fitted . All through hull fittings have been double clamped with s/s . The toilet has been serviced. A 240 v shore power system has been installed with RCD fuses box. A new 12 v battery charger has been fitted. New engine gauges and Tachometer engine hour gauge . There is a towed log and compass and new ignition switch ,the engine controls have been serviced .the anchor is good and is at home, I think it will need new chain for next season. She will need two new batteries . A lot of time and money has been spent of her and I think she is in good usable condition, she was painted this year and the wood work treated . The boat is dry inside and no damp. She now needs a new owner, she is in East Devon.
Price is £5,500
Please e-mail for initial contact: ilka@live.co.uk

Return to “Items or boats for sale”